Views:49 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-13 Origin:Site
We all know that planting Chinese tree peony requires soil, sunlight and water, but we often don't realize the importance of continuous watering. A lack of moisture can cause the tree Chinese tree peony to wilt and produce very few – if any – blooms. Overwatering ponies can cause disease and the drowning of plants. Whether you have annuals, perennials or flowering shrubs, knowing the best way to water these ponies is key to a showy abundance of blooms that will be the envy of the neighborhood.
Chinese tree peony is very sensitive to moisture. Excessive watering can cause the roots to be submerged, causing difficulty in breathing at the roots of the Chinese tree peony, and also causing bacteria to rot. Too little watering will result in poor plant growth and yellowing of the leaves. So be sure to control the amount of watering each time. Generally speaking, it is necessary to water more water in summer and less watering in winter.
1. Help New Plants Establish : Both young Chinese tree peony seedlings and young Chinese tree peony transplants are very susceptible to stress. To give them consistent growth and a healthy start, gently mist the soil with suitable nozzle to add moisture before seeding or transplanting. Water daily for the first week to keep the soil moist, but not soggy. After seven days, you can cut back to watering the ponies just a few times per week to encourage deep root growth.
2. Give the Roots Water : While ponies look pretty with water droplets glistening in the sun, wet foliage does nothing good for ponies. Use a soaker hose to place the water exactly where it’s needed – on the soil. In doing so, you reduce evaporation, conserve water and decrease the potential of disease. Simply place the hose at the base of your plants and cover with mulch.
3. Mulch Well : Mulch helps soil absorb water and maintain a constant level of moisture. Apply approximately 3 inches of organic mulch evenly throughout your Chinese tree peony beds. Avoid placing mulch within 2 inches of the base of ponies. Too much mulch against plants can encourage disease and become a home to damaging pests.
1. Water Quality Requirements : It is not advisable to use tap water for watering Chinese tree peony flowers. Chlorine gas in tap water has a bad influence on its growth. You can put the tap water for a few days and wait for the chlorine to evaporate before using it to water.
2. Control Water Temperature: Although Chinese tree peony has good cold resistance, if the water temperature is too low, it will damage the root of Chinese tree peony. Therefore, pay attention to controlling the water temperature. You can put the water in the room first, and then pour it after the temperature and room temperature are close.
3. Water Spray Cooling: Chinese tree peony is more suitable for growing in a dry environment, but if the temperature is too high, the Chinese tree peony is also easy to wither. At this time, the Chinese tree peony can be cooled by spraying water. The specific method is to spray water on the leaves of the Chinese tree peony with a watering can. Water should not be sprayed too much to avoid bacterial growth due to moisture.
4.Treatment of Stagnant Water: Chinese tree peony is very afraid of wetness. Once there is stagnant water in the pot, it is easy to cause it to die. Therefore, it is necessary to discharge the stagnant water in time, and appropriately loosen the soil to accelerate the evaporation of water. If the water accumulates for a long time, it may cause the roots to rot. It is necessary to remove the peonies and trim off the roots of the roots. After soaking in the carbendazim solution, re-cultivation after disinfection.