Latest Industry News and Company Updates
Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-19 Origin: Site
Tree Peony Care - Fertilizer
1. Appropriate fertilizer: although peony needs sufficient nutrient supply, but excessive fertilization will lead to poor growth, and may also lead to pests and other problems.Therefore, when fertilization, we should master the principle of appropriate and timely, and adjust according to the growth status and environmental conditions of peony flowers.
2. Choose the right fertilizer:farmyard manure is the best, large tree peony can be properly increased fertilizer amount. Different peony varieties and growth environment have different requirements for fertilizer, so when choosing fertilizer, we should consider its applicability and the proportion of nutrients.According to the growth status and needs of peony flowers, we can choose the right organic fertilizer, phosphorus and potassium compound fertilizer for fertilization.
3. Appropriate fertilization time: the growth cycle of peony flowers is long, and the fertilization time should be carried out in stages. Generally speaking, at least three times of fertilization per year.The first time is after the soil thaws in early spring, when the buds are sprouting, the fertilizer mainly consists of organic nitrogen fertilizer and phosphate fertilizer;the second time is after the flowers are fully decomposed cake fertilizer or quick-acting compound fertilizer;the third time is before winter, combined with the water of winter, the compost or manure is decomposed.
4. The correct way of fertilization: when fertilization, pay attention to the fertilization point and peony to have a certain distance, avoid direct contact with the roots, and try to be circular fertilization, which is conducive to the even absorption of the roots. In addition, when the bud appears, some phosphate fertilizer can be used, and potassium dihydrogen phosphate can also be sprayed on the leaves, which will make the peony bloom more colorful and bloom longer. When the color is exposed, do not fertilize again.
5. Daily management: In addition to fertilization, daily management is also very important.Watering should not be excessive, generally not watering in winter.At the same time, attention should also be paid to pruning, weeding, pest control and other aspects of the work. In short, fertilization for peony flowers needs to master the principle of appropriate amount, time, place and fertilizer, and pay attention to daily management, so as to make peony flowers grow strong and gorgeous.