Views: 54 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-17 Origin: Site
Herbaceous peony as a raw material has been on the table for many years, and people are still eating sweet and delicious herbaceous peony porridge, as well as heat-clearing and nourishing herbaceous peony scented tea.
15 grams of Radix Paeoniae Alba, 10 grams of Poria cocos, 100 grams of japonica rice, 10 Chinese-dates, 15 grams of Achyranthes bidentata, appropriate amount of maltose.
1. Put Radix Paeoniae Alba, Poria cocos, Chinese-dates and Achyranthes bidentata in the pan and fry the juice over low heat.
2. Take out the materials, add water, and put in japonica rice, and boil with fire.
3. Boil and cook porridge over low heat. Add proper amount of maltose when you eat. Herbaceous peony porridge has the effect of invigorating the spleen and tonifying the kidney and nourishing yin and soothing the liver.
Put 2 grams of herbaceous peony, 3 grams of dried rehmannia root and 3 grams of green tea into the boiling water, after cooling, you can drink it.
Whether it is herbaceous peony porridge or herbaceous peony scented tea, their taste is sweet, retaining the taste of herbaceous peony itself. Focusing on giving full play to the taste of herbaceous peony to the extreme, as a vegetable has not done too much processing. In contrast, the production method and taste of the herbaceous peony cake are very different.
100 grams of butter, 2 egg yolks, 100 grams of low gluten flour, 70 grams of potato starch, 50 grams of sugar, 1/4 teaspoons of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of soda powder, 13 grams of dried peony flowers.
1. Remove the calyx from the dry herbaceous peony and leave only the petals and soak in cold water for about 10 minutes.
2. Soften the butter and add sugar and salt then stir until it is foamed.
3. Mix low-gluten flour, egg yolk, potato starch, small soda powder and add butter into dough.
4. Squeeze out the moisture of herbaceous peony, mix directly and knead into dough.
5. Wrap the dough in a fresh-keeping film and refrigerate it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6. Rub into long strips, cut it into cake, and tile the cakes in the baking tray. Put in the preheated oven, bake with 165 degrees for 20 minutes, then use 155 degrees for about 10 minutes.
In addition, the herbaceous peony wine is a kind of alcohol drink which is popular with women. With the addition of Astragalus root, Ay Tsao, herbaceous peony wine can already be included in the category of medicinal wine, it can not only benefit Qi and blood, but also has a strange effect on people with gynecological hidden diseases.
150 grams of herbaceous peony, 150 grams of Astragalus root, 150 grams of dried rehamnnia root, 50 grams of folium artemisiae argyi, 5000 milliliters of Chinese liquor.
Cut the materials into Chinese liquor, and soak for 7 days.