Views:78 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-04 Origin:Site
Oil Peony refers to the type of peony with high seed yield, high oil content and high active ingredient.
Peony belongs to the Peony group, and there are 9 varieties of wild peony in the world, all of which are distributed in China. At present, in Henan, Shanxi, Hubei, Gansu, Sichuan, Yunnan, Tibet, etc. can still see the natural growth of wild peony. According to incomplete statistics, there are about 2,000 varieties of cultivated peony in the world today, of which more than 100 varieties have the ability of setting seeds, but only two types, Fengdan Peony and Purple Peony, are mainly used for oil peony cultivation.
The peony has a profound cultural heritage. The flowers can be appreciated, the roots can be used as medicine, the seeds can be oiled. It is an unique resource of our country. They have their special position in the biological world.
1) Emerging Crops: Peony of high oil content is a new woody oil crop with characteristics of large seed yield, high oil content, excellent quality and strong resistance. It can be planted on some marginal lands and intercropped with economic forests. It can be harvested for more than 30 years by one year planting.
2) Huge Market: According to statistics in 2016, China imported 6.884 million tons of edible vegetable oil such as palm oil, olive oil, soybean oil and rapeseed oil, and imported 89.529 million tons of edible oilseeds such as soybeans and rapeseed, with a total import value of more than 50 billion US dollars. The external dependence of vegetable oil has reached 67.7%, which has already exceeded the international security warning line. At present, China's per capita consumption of vegetable oil is about 20 kg / year, while the average per capita in developed countries in Europe and America has reached about 30 kg / year. The market of Edible oil in China has huge space.
1) High Yield: Planting Fengdan Peony and Purple Peony under the condition of fertile farmland, the seedlings of 2 years old can enter the high-yield and stable production period in the 4th year after planting, and the annual production of peony seeds is about 300 kg/are.
2) High Oil Content: The seeds of Fengdan and Purple have high oil content, and the oil content of general varieties is above 20%.
3) Excellent Quality: The content of unsaturated fatty acids in Fengdan and Purple Peony seeds is more than 90%, of which а-linolenic acid is more than 40%. А-linolenic acid is an essential fatty acid that is lacking in the human body but cannot be synthesized by itself. It can be converted into DHA and EPA in the human body. It can refresh the brain, enhance memory, lower blood lipid, lower blood pressure, prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. It is critical tonhuman health.
4) Strong Adaptability: The peony is cultivated in the north of Shaoguan (about 25° north latitude) in Guangdong, and to the south of Harbin (about 45° north latitude) in Heilongjiang. However, the high-yield, high-quality, stable production areas are mainly in the Yellow River (such as Luoyang North latitude of about 34°). Peony of high oil content is drought-resistant, cold-resistant and disease-resistant, and it can be cultivated on marginal land such as slopes, ridges and beaches with good drainage.
5) High Efficiency: The peony of high oil content industry is of great significance for serving the national grain and oil security, serving local tourism, and solving the employment benefits. It has positive significance for beautifying the ecological environment and building beautiful China and beautiful villages. The product has rich economic benefits. Generally, the tree peony seed oil can produce 3,000 yuan/are for the production of peony, and the comprehensive utilization can generate more than 10,000 yuan per are.